Level Sensor for cleaning machine
- This product is used to measure the fluid level of various chemicals and pure water in the cleaning process of the wafer production.
- The fluid level can be read off on a digital display.
- Six or eight digital outputs (open collector) can be set against the fluid levels.
- The specific gravity of the fluid used can be automatically calculated. (Manual calculation is also possible).
- Optional RS-485 serial communication.
Temperature Controller with high resolution and fast sampling
- Highly precision controller developed for steppers.
- Provides 1/1000°C resolution.
- Control can be performed against heater voltage fluctuation by the use of power feedforward function.
- Provides optional two-loop control with a single F9000.
ST-55/ST-56 Surface Temperature sensor
- Sensors for tiny surface temperature.
- The use of a thermocouple enables a tiny diameter at the top and measurement of an object with small heat capacity is possible.
- The use of adhesive tape on the measuring point fixes the measurement point firmly (Tefron covering, max. 260°C)
- Sensor length can be extended up to maximum of 800mm (Ceramic coat: D=0.32. Maximum length may differ depending on the element diameter).
- Can be used to measure surface temperature of dummy wafer in semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Can be used to measure temperature on discrete components on the printed wiring board.
- High temperature type (with ceramic coating) can measure up to 500°C.
CZ-51P Liquid Sensor
This is a single-disk type liquid sensor.
Measures pressure inside the pipe that changes according to the liquid level.
PCTFE film is applied on the pressure diaphragm.
Uses a special O-ring to increase anti-chemical durability.
The H-PCP-J is a new type of PCP (Power/CPU) module with enhanced functions that communicates to a PLC
H-PCP-J can be used with the following types of PLC’s:
- CS series
- A series
- JW series
Setting the output ratio is possible when used with a H-DO-G (output module), and it enables output ratio setting on each controller channel so that uniform temperature can be obtained in the plate temperature control application. It can also provide overshoot that arises from different thermal conductivity speed on the same plate.
Eight types of alarms can be provided from DO ports on the H-PCP-J, while a conventional PCP provides four types. As the PCP has two communication ports, it can be supervised from two hosts (PC and PC, PC and PLC). Further, in the conventional system, communication protocol had to be switched to RKC/ANSI protocol to perform initial setting, however, specifying one port as RKC/ANSI protocol enables easy initial setting. Below are newly added items for PLC communication:
- SV changing rate limiter.
- Control start/stop
- Switching multi-memory area
- Checking set value monitor
Alarm functions (Please specify 8 from the list)
- Temperature alarms 1, 2
- TI alarms 1,2
- AI alarms 1,2
- HBA (Heater Break Alarm)
- Burnout alarm
- LBA (Loop Break Alarm)
- Temperature rise completion
Communication Converter COM-K2
COM-K is USB communication converter for RKC products (Communication function : RS-422A or RS-485). Replaces COM-K
- Based on USB Ver. 2.0
- Bus power (The power is supplied from the USB port on the PC side.)
- Based on RS-485, EIA standard
- Based on RS-422A, EIA standard
CC-Link Communication Converter COM-J
CC-Link communication converter COM-JC is communication converter to connect the RKC temperature controller* to a programmable controller (Mitsubishi Electric PLC MELSEC series : hereafter called PLC) for CC-Link.
FB100, FB400, FB900 : COM-JC*01
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A) : COM-JC*02
DeviceNet Communication Converter COM-JH
DeviceNet communication converter COM-JH is communication converter to connect the RKC temperature controller* to a programmable controller (hereafter called PLC) for DeviceNet.
FB100, FB400, FB900 : COM-JH*01
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A) : COM-JH*02
PROFIBUS Communication Converter COM-JG
PROFIBUS communication converter COM-JG is communication converter to connect the RKC temperature controller* to a programmable controller (hereafter called PLC) for PROFIBUS.
FB100, FB400, FB900 : COM-JG*01
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A) : COM-JG*02
Order stop due date : May 11, 2015 (Japan Standard Time)
Ethernet Communication Converter COM-JL
Ethernet [Modbus/TCP] communication converter COM-JL is communication converter to connect the RKC temperature controller* to Ethernet.
The COM-JL supports Modbus/TCP protocol.
FB100, FB400, FB900 : COM-JL-1*01
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A) : COM-JL-1*02
MAPMAN Communication Converter COM-JE
PLC communication converter COM-JE is communication converter to connect the RKC temperature controller* to a programmable controller (hereafter called PLC) and a host computer.
FB100, FB400, FB900 : COM-JE-□*01
RB100, RB400, RB500, RB700, RB900 : COM-JE-□*03
Mitsubishi MELSEC Series
OMRON SYSMAC Series
EtherNet/IP Communication Converter COM-ML (for SRZ Series)
EtherNet/IP communication converter COM-ML is communication converter to connect the RKC module type controller SRZ to EtherNet/IP.
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A)
MECHATROLINK Communication Converter COM-MY(for SRZ Series)
MECHATROLINK communication converter COM-MY is communication converter to connect the RKC module type controller SRZ to MECHATROLINK.
SRZ (Z-TIO-A, Z-TIO-B, Z-DIO-A, Z-CT
Communication Converter COM-G
Converts protocols between RKC standard/ANSI and Profibus.
Converts the protocol used in RKC controllers (REX-F, CB series, SA200, LE100) into the Profibus-DP protocol. This makes RKC controllers work as a slave of Profibus-DP.
Communication Converter COM-H
This is a communication protocol converter between SR Mini multiloop controllers and PLC that are connected via DeviceNet, and converts protocols between RKC standard/ANSI and DeviceNet.